Below is the process we take and various step and procedures.
1. The wheels usually come in bent or scratched
2. We Then start the wheel repair process which include CNC machining and straigtening up the wheel and wielding it. It is helpful to send us all the parts to the wheel so we can repair it.
3. We then strip the paint off the wheel and start sanding the wheel for the paint process.
4. We then start painting the wheel in our paint booth that is design for painting the wheel.
7. Then we bake the wheel for the paint or powder coating process in our bakers below.
8. Here is one of the finished products ready to be put on the rack once completed.
9. The wheel or rim is put on the rack for customer pickup or shipping.